Surrounded by high walls, palms and lush greenery, this single storey building of Portuguese origin, circa 1830, has been beautifully restored and renovated to retain an authentic feel. A shaded path leads to a classical porch and wide veranda overlooking an inviting, mosaic tiled 20-metre private pool to the right of the villa.
Both internally and externally, the villa has been thoughtfully provided with easy access to all facilities for wheelchairs if needed.
Distance from the beach: 2-3 minute walk to the beach
Private swimming pool
Room-service and housekeeping